The new 2014 Acura Navigation System Update is out now available to purchase on DVD. Click on the links and banners on this page to get the cheapest Acura Navigation DVD prices so that you can update your dashboard GPS with all the latest maps and road changes that have occurred since you purchased the vehicle or last updated the system with a previous disc version.
If you want to know about what’s included on the 2014 Acura update then please continue to read the page further down, or alternatively if you just want to get the best price Acura Navi DVD then click on the links to get the official updates no matter what year or model Acura you are driving.
Why Buy Acura Navigation System Updates?
If you buy the new Acura GPS disc and DVD you will save money and on gas bills. This is because by having up to date maps on your navigation system you will no longer become lost, adding unnecessary mileage onto your journey. The 2014 Acura Navigation CD DVD covers the whole of the United States. This includes coverage for not only verified roads, but also unverified roads all that exist within the 48 contiguous United States.
Features of the New Acura Navigation DVD
Should you decide to buy the Acura Navigation System Update disc for 2014 you will immediately benefit from being able to access any changes that have occurred on the North American and United States road networks. Updates have been made to roads, junction, sub-divisions, highways, plus as an additional extra you will benefit from updated business addresses and a new bundled database with millions of Points of Interest (POI) files included.
POIs are fantastic and let you find a useful place of interest near to you at the touch of a button. For example, in a strange town and need gas or an ATM? Well, you can easily do a search and then navigate to the one nearest to you. POIs even include tourist attractions and restaurants too meaning you will be able to enhance your journeys and vacations whilst on the road.
Which Acura Navigation DVD for You?
New Acura Navigation System Updates come out every single year, and any Acura model of year that comes with GPS installed is covered by the new discs. There are a number of different versions available, and once you click through to purchase you will be given the opportunity to select the Acura model you own plus the year your vehicle was manufactured so you can choose the correct map updates to work for you. Below is a table which details exactly which one you will buy which is for reference purposes only. Please click the link below to get your new Acura disc now.
Acura CL Navigation DVD 2014
- 2001, 2002, 2003 –Black DVD Map Update v2.90
Acura MDX Navigation DVD 2014
- 2001, 2002 –Black DVD Map Update v2.90
- 2003, 2004 – Orange DVD Map Update v3.B0
- 2005 – White DVD Map Update for 2005 RL and MDX v4.B1
- 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 – White DVD Map Update v4.B1
- 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 – Green DVD Map Update
Acura RDX Navigation DVD 2014
- 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - White DVD Map Update v4.B1
Acura RL Navigation DVD 2014
- 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 - Black DVD Map Update v2.90
- 2004 - Orange DVD Map Update v3.B0
- 2005 - White DVD Map Update for 2005 RL and MDX v4.B1
- 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - White DVD Map Update v4.B1
Acura TL Navigation DVD 2014
- 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 – Black DVD Map Update v2.90
- 2004, 2005, 2006 – Orange DVD Map Update v3.B0
- 2007, 2008 – White DVD Map Update v4.B1
- 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 – Red DVD Map Update v2.20.7.A0
Acura TSX Navigation DVD 2014
- 2004, 2005 – Orange DVD Map Update v3.B0
- 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 – White DVD Map Update v4.B1
- 2011, 2012, 2013 – Green DVD Map Update
Acura ZDX Navigation DVD 2014
- 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Green DVD Map Update
How to Install the Acura Navigation DVD
Once you receive your new 2014 disc in the post it’s very easy to get new GPS maps onto your factory-installed navigation device. Here are some easy steps to help you along the way in case you have lost the instructions and manual.
- Place the keys in the ignition and start up your engine.
- The Acura navigation system should turn on, if it does not then press the “NAVIGATION” button on the console.
- Find the disc tray and insert the new DVD – you might need to eject the existing version if still in the Acura’s
- On the display an update dialogue box will now appear asking you whether you want to install the Acura map updates so confirm that you do, entering in your code number which can be found in the CD’s packaging.
- The new Acura mapping software will start to load from the disc or CD which should take no longer than thirty minutes to complete.
- Once finished, the display screen will say that it is complete and you are then ready to use your navigation system again with the latest and newest directions on it.
Whilst loading and installing new Acura Navigation updates make sure you do not turn off the GPS system. If you do turn it off during the process then you run the risk that the software could become corrupted. If this happens please consult the user manual for further assistance.
Acura Navigation Download Hacks & Torrents
GPS Navigation DVD is an independent website that offers advices on all brands of navigation DVD. You might find other websites that promise to offer the Acura Navigtation DVD as a download which you can burn onto disc at home and then install into your car’s dashboard system. Our years of experience tell us that this is possibly the worst thing that you can do – because it simply does not work. You should always purchase official Acura HERE DVDs because hacked versions will never work.
When you buy the official Acura Navigation Disc it comes with a unique customer identification number, which you will not get with a torrent version. Without this customer code you cannot install new maps to your Acura GPS.
In addition to that, the hacked versions of the DVD can be prone to include viruses which could infect your PC or Mac. If that wasn’t enough, an un-official download of the Acura Navigation DVD could even damage your vehicle’s navigation system beyond repair and end up costing you even more money. Our advice is that you purchase the correct version of the DVD for your model which will give you the peace of mind or not only having the most up to date directions and routes, but will also work and not compromise the workings of your system.